Our work to prevent and respond to SGBV
The RCRC Movement works to prevent and response to SGBV by working in armed conflict and violence contexts, in detention and before, during and after humanitarian crises such as natural disasters.
Reports and documents on the Red Cross Red Crescent (RCRC) Movement's work against Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV):
- Summary: RCRC publications on SGBV (2019)
- Resolution on SGBV 32nd Conference
- ICRC Response to Sexual Violence - Special Appeal (2019)
- IFRC SGBV Appeal 2019 - 2022
- Norwegian Red Cross' Fact Sheet on SGBV (May 2019)