Support the Norwegian Red Cross
Red Cross is Norway's largest volunteer disaster preparedness organization and are ready to help and assist local authorities when an unexpected and unwanted incident occurs.
Our work is volunteer-based and organized to ensure that we can reach people in need quickly and efficiently. The Red Cross has local branches throughout Norway and when a crisis strike the Red Cross can mobilize a large network of volunteers in a short time.
Our teams are trained in search and rescue, physical and psychosocial first aid and will help out with evacuation, logistics and other practical or humanitarian needs.
How to support us:
Our local relief work is largely funded by donations from private donors and companies.
Or you can donate through your bank:
- Bank: DNB
- Bank account: 8200.06.10190
- IBAN: NO3882000610190
- BIC(SWIFT): DNBANOKKXXX
- Company: For invoice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Cross Search and Rescue Corps
- comprises 300 search and rescue teams with around 13,000 members
- are ready to help 24 hours a day
- take part in hundreds of operations every year and
- the members are trained within search and rescue, leading operations, demanding terrain, transport and ambulance services, avalanches and landslides, communications, and operations in water.
The Red Cross is a humanitarian organization whose work is driven by a desire to help others. It is committed to, and bound by, the fundamental principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and acts as the guardian of the Geneva Conventions.